REAL ESTATE MARKET & URBAN INFRASTRUCTURE
- Pursue the standardization of the registration procedures, aiming to adjust the procedures and deadlines to the necessities of the real estate market, through a model quiz answered by the entities that are sources of information.
- Meet, assemble and debate with the entities the best practices to obtain the license and certificate of building conclusion that can be proposed to the city halls.
- Promote events with the participation of legal members to present clarifications about the construction sector and promote the debate about some issues that have caused legal insecurity for the sector
- Elaborate a document clarifying the operation and the duties generated by the use of a Patrimony Institute into real estate enterprises. Presentation and debate of the topic in a Commission meeting, aiming to better utilize of this tool, providing more security to buyers and financial agents.
Specific Goal 2: Credit for the Real Estate Market
- Pursue effective actions to improve the availability of real estate credit in general, by joining court hearings with governmental organisms responsible for the standardization of credit alternatives and financial agents in general.
- Constitution of a multidisciplinary group to study FGTS and to coordinate the work group, compiling the results, and searching for information that refer to experiences from other countries in Latin America (Mexico and Chile)
- System monitoring of normative rules, official acts/decisions and other economic regulations about the real estate market through available public documents that refers to the real estate market credit, with analysis and commented information in periodic reports, mainly budgets from the Fund for Guaranteed Time of Service (FGTS).
Restricted area to users registered to the project. In case of being interested, Click Here to apply access for the project.