CBIC’s Statute had been approved into an Extraordinary General Assembly on February 9th, 2011, it established and regulates activities of the Brazilian Construction Industry Chamber. It is up to the statute, among other duties:
- Choose the headquarter, the domination and the duration of CBIC;
- Define its goals and the constitution of its revenues and patrimonies;
- Establish the constitution, the duties and rights of each category of associates;
- Define the management, counseling, inspection and external representation organisms of the Chambers, as well as its performance and responsibilities;
- Establish conditions for the admission of new associates, disqualification, resignation, impediment and replacement of member in each organism.
Click here to check out the entire CBIC’s Statute.